Achaeans League Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for The BEST Training Alliance in the online MMORTS game Illyriad.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We do Terraforming!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lord Stanley
Olympian
Olympian
Lord Stanley

We do Terraforming! Empty
PostSubject: We do Terraforming!   We do Terraforming! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 6:26 am

Hello all,

The ACHE alliance actively performs terraforming for hire.

For those of you who do not already know, in a nutshell, it is the process by which a target square can have it's usual res plot mix changed to a mix that is more desireable. Now the new sq can be used to put a city on or perhaps to improve the squares surrounding a city for more of a specific resource.  Mostly it is used to improve food, but can be used for other res as well.

We charge $35mil for a custom terraform with a resource mix of your choosing. Rush jobs are more. those that do not require a settler, as you wish one of the basic res mixes are less.
As we often have a waiting list, the time frame varies, but we try to get them done as quickly as possible.  

We perform this service as a team with one central contact person....ME.  Because we do this as a team, we can handle large alliance type contracts. We have done this in the past and I am happy to discuss whatever you need done big or small.  We value our clients business, so keep all arrangement information confidential.

If you need something done or wish to discuss possibilities, please leave me a message here with your contact info or send me a message in game(probably faster)

Best and I hope we can work together,
Lord Stanley
Back to top Go down

We do Terraforming!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Achaeans League Forum :: Open Forums :: Consulate :: Terraform business-
Jump to: